Do you have a driver issue with your HP Laserjet p1102w? This tutorial will guide you through the process of installing the most recent HP Laserjet p1102w driver on Windows.
The HP Laserjet p1102w driver is a low-cost printer that employs LaserJet technology to provide high-quality, low-cost printing. However, under some conditions, the printer may malfunction or stop to function.
To avoid and fix issues, it is advised that the driver be updated. As a result, the printer will be able to communicate with the Windows operating system effectively.
If you don’t know how to update printer drivers, don’t worry. This guide will walk you through the process of manually installing the driver.
Methods For HP LaserJet P1102w Driver Download
If you want to manually download the driver, you’ll need to know the version number and bit of your operating system. You’ll also need the model number of the printer. The correct data is important since incorrect details can cause the computer to malfunction.
Method 1: The HP Laserjet p1102w Printer Driver can be downloaded from the manufacturer’s website
If you have a technical understanding of the PC and printer driver, you’re good to go.
To manually update drivers, follow these steps:
- Navigate to HP’s official website.
- From the Support menu, choose the option Software & Drivers.
- Choose Printer from the options.
- Enter HP Laserjet p1102w in the search box and press the Submit button.
- After selecting the appropriate operating system, click the Download option.
- Run the HP Laserjet p1102w setup file and follow the on-screen directions to complete the driver installation.
- To apply the modifications, restart your computer. Printing using the LaserJet should now work.
Method 2: Download HP Laserjet p1102w Driver Automatically
If you like to keep things easy, use Advanced Driver Updater to install and update the driver automatically. To download the printer driver, follow these steps:
- Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
- Run Advanced Driver Updater > Scan Now > and wait for the scan results.
- Examine the scan results to see if the HP Laserjet p1102w driver is out of date.
- If you’re using the FREE version of the product, click the Update driver button next to printer drivers. However, if you are a registered user, you can use the option Update All to update all your outdated drivers.
- Restart the computer after updating the driver.
If your HP Laserjet p1102w driver isn’t working properly, you may fix it by updating it. You can do it in any of the methods listed above. Advanced Driver Updater, on the other hand, is the most effective solution.
Methods For HP LaserJet P1102w Wireless Setup
Method 1: Setting up the printer on a wireless network for Windows
Install the printer and link it to your computer over a wireless network.
- Take note of the network name and password.
- Check that the USB cord that came with your printer is still in place. To connect your printer to a wireless network, you’ll need a USB cable.
- Navigate to Software and Driver Downloads, enter the name of your printer, and then press Enter.
- Download the full-featured software, then install and configure the printer on a wireless network by following the on-screen directions.
- Restart your computer when required to complete the installation.
Method 2: Setting up the printer on a wireless network for Mac
Examine the procedures for setting up your printer on a wireless network using the HP Utility program.
To connect your printer to a wireless network on a Mac, follow these steps.
- Obtain the network name and password.
- Connect a USB cable to the printer’s USB connection on the back and then to the computer.
- Make sure your printer driver is up to the date.
Navigate to Software and Driver Downloads, enter the name of your printer, and then press Enter. Install any firmware updates that are available.
- Select System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Click Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners, depending on your operating system version.
- Click on the name of your printer, followed by Options & Supplies.
- Click Utility, followed by Open Printer Utility.
- To open the advanced printer settings window, click HTML Config.
- In the left pane, click Wireless after selecting the Networking menu.
- Select Enabled from the pop-up menu when you click 802.11b/g/n Wireless.
- To add your network name to the Current Network Name field, double-click it, enter the network password, and then click Apply.
- Then, remove the USB cable from the printer and the computer.
- Click the name of your printer in the Printers & Scanners, Print & Scan, or Print & Fax box, then click the minus sign to delete the USB-installed printer.
- Click the plus sign, followed by Add Printer or Scanner.
- Click the name of your Bonjour printer, then click the Use or Print Using box, and then select the name of your Bonjour printer from the pop-up menu.
- To add the printer to the list, click Add.
If you carefully followed the above steps, the HP LaserJet P1102W wireless setup is now complete. To confirm that your HP P1102W printer is working properly, try sending a sample print command. If your HP P1102W wireless setup is not completed correctly or you face problems with some of the steps outlined above, you can contact professional technician
Also Read: Canon PIXMA MG2522 Setup For Windows and Mac