Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., founded in 1985, is a banking firm with a market capitalization of Rs 360,460.40 Crore. The Kotak Mahindra group is a well-known financial corporation in India. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) granted the group’s flagship company, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd, a banking license in February 2003. This clearance made banking history because Kotak Mahindra financing Ltd. was the first non-banking financing firm in India to become Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. Today, the bank is one of India’s fastest growing and most admired financial institutions.
The bank has around 323 locations and over 2.7 million client accounts. It is redefining the reach and power of banking throughout India, not just in metros but also in Tier II cities and rural India. Currently involved in commercial banking, stock brokerage, mutual funds, life insurance, and investment banking. It meets the financial demands of both individuals and corporations. The bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, which include offices in London, New York, Dubai, Mauritius, San Francisco, and Singapore and specialize in assisting overseas investors looking to invest in India.
About Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited (the Bank) operates as a Non-Banking Financial Institution. The company’s main business is financing passenger automobiles and multi-utility vehicles for retail clients, as well as inventory and term financing for car dealers. The company operates in three segments: Vehicle Other Lending Activities, Treasury and Investment Activities, and Other Lending Activities. The car Financing segment is involved in retail car financing, wholesale dealer financing, and consumer durable financing. Other lending activities include securities financing, securitization, debenture investment / lending in commercial real estate, and other loan services.
Products And Services
- The bank provides complete financial solutions for all individual and non-individual customers based on their needs, supplied via a cutting-edge digital platform. Investment items such as mutual funds, life insurance, and retailing of gold coins and bars are also available. For the distribution of financial goods, the bank employs a hybrid of open and closed architecture. All of this is supported by extensive in-house research on Mutual Funds.
- The savings account at the bank extends beyond the traditional role of saving and allows us to save much more than simply money. The worry-free Savings Account feature offers a variety of services such as cash transfer, bill payments, 2-way sweep via our ActivMoney function, and much more.
- Apart from Phone banking and Internet banking, the Bank provides easy banking services such as Mobile banking, SMS services, Netc@rd, Home banking, and BillPay.
- Customers can hold equity shares, government securities, bonds, and other securities in electronic or Demat form using the bank’s Depository services.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Share Price
Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card
Kotak Mahindra Bank IFSC Code
Kotak Mahindra Bank IFSC Code – Delhi
Kotak Mahindra Bank IFSC Code – Of Other States
Kotak Mahindra Bank Customer Care Number
1860 266 2666
Frequently Asked Questions
How to open account in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
You can start a Kotak account by visiting www.kotak.com, registering with your PAN, Aadhaar number (optional), and other basic information, or by installing the Kotak Mobile Banking App. You can immediately use your account after creating a mobile banking PIN.
How to transfer closing balance in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
Follow the given steps:
- Click the “I need more help” button to send us a message.
- Fill in the necessary information.
- Indicate in the Query/Feedback text box that you want to transfer the closing balance amount using NEFT to another bank account.
- Include a JPEG or PDF OF your (with a 5 MB maximum file size).PAN card.
- Click Submit.
Who is the owner of Kotak Mahindra Bank?
Indian banker Uday Suresh Kotak founded Kotak Mahindra Bank, where he currently holds the position of non-executive director.
What is Swift Code of Kotak Mahindra Bank?
Swift Code – KKBKINBB
Also Read: About Commonwealth Bank