In simple words, an email error message indicates that the recipient’s email hosting server blocked the email you sent, which was then returned to you.
In this article,.Email error message like Email Error 550, Email Error 554, Email Error 007, Email Error 100060, 205.2 Email Error are mentioned in detail. Here,how you can fix the email error message is also mentioned. So, keep reading this article to fix all type of email error message.Or you can contact our team for email support at any point of time.
Common Email Error Messages and How to Fix Them
Email Error 550
The email error message is associated with the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), a set of rules for sending and receiving emails. As a result, it is also known as the SMTP 550 error code. Email error 550 is sometimes caused by an issue on the recipient’s end.
How To Fix 550 Email Error
1. Verify the email address for errors
Email Error 550 might occur as a result of a typo in an email address. Check that the email address is correct, with not any extra spaces or misspellings. Also, ensure that your email address is correct and contains content.
2. Check to see if the email’s IP address is blocked
If your email IP address is blocked in a DNS blocklist, most of your emails will not reach the intended recipient and will instead bounce.
If your email IP address is blocked, it signifies one of two things:
- Someone exploited a weakness in the webmail program and is uploading a spam script into it.
- Someone has obtained access to your email account and is sending spam messages from it.
It’s also possible that different blocked databases use different criteria to flag an email IP address. As a result, it is best to locate the database and analyze your options.
3. Send the email again after some time
There is a potential that the recipient’s server is temporarily unavailable for a number of reasons.
4. Change your outgoing mail port
If your email application makes use of port 25 as an outgoing mail port, servers may block the email since spammers frequently use port 25 to transmit spam messages. Change your port number to 26, 465, 587, or 2525.
5. Check to see if IP filtering is enabled
Your SMTP server may be configured to authorize users only from a specific set of IP addresses. You will be unable to send messages from other locations if this is the case. You can immediately resolve this by contacting your mail server’s administrator.
Email Error 554
In general, SMTP error 554 indicates an unsuccessful email exchange between the sending and receiving servers. This is a permanent error, and the server will not try to transmit the message again.
How To Fix Email Error 554
1. Invalid Recipient Address: Verify that the email address to which you are attempting to send emails are genuine and that there are no spelling errors.
2. IP Address Blocklisted: The user must remove their IP Address or domain from public blocklists. You can use tools like MXToolBox to see if your domain is on any of these blocklists, and then notify the blocklist owners.
3. Invalid DNS Records: Verify that the “DMARC,” “SPF,” and “DKIM” record configurations are correct.
4. SPF Record: Ask the recipient if the email server or domain has an SPF record, and if so, whether this setting blocks your domain.
5. DKIM Record: Determine whether the sender’s DKIM record is proper.
Email Error 007
Gmail is now one of the largest and most widely used cloud-based free email service providers Users like Gmail’s dependable services and features. Small and medium-sized businesses use Gmail’s services and are very dependent on it. They communicate and share data with their team members extensively via Gmail. However, it may not always go smoothly, as users may encounter Email Error 007 while using Gmail.
The Gmail error code #007 appears in Gmail, particularly while sending emails. The issue happens as a result of either incorrect system file configuration or changes to specific ofsettings.
How To Fix Gmail Error 007
1. Check for latest updates in your browser. Search for the most recent version and upgrade your browser to the most recent version on your system.
2. Check to verify if the browser’s extensions are enabled or disabled after updating to the newest version. If it’s turned off, activate it and restart your browser.
3. The next step is to delete all cookies, cache memory, registry entries, and prefetch files.
4. Disable the Gmail background sent after clearing the cache, cookies, and prefetch files.
Email Error 10060
The email error 10060 indicates that the sending server did not receive a response from the recipient server within the timeout interval specified.
It could be related to a variety of factors, including:
- Incorrect SMTP host or port.
- SMTP authentication failed.
- Issues with network connectivity on the sending server.
How To Fix Email Error 10060
1. To repair this error, the sender must ensure that there are no connectivity issues on the email server and that it can communicate with the recipient’s email server via the necessary ports and services.
2. It is usually a good idea to manually check connectivity using native operating system tools such as telnet, dig, and so on.
3. This issue may be caused by faulty SMTP configurations or authentication in some cases; it is also worthwhile to check and confirm these configurations to ensure that they are right before trying again.
How To Fix 205.2 email error
You have logged into your AT&T mail too many times, according to 205.2 email error. The account is locked as a result of too many logins, and the error code is displayed as a result.
We recommend changing your password because doing so may cause AT&T to resync your account. We recommend that you wait a full 24 hours after the reset before signing back in to give it time to completely sync. This will enable it to function properly.
Permanent Email Error
When the recipient’s server returns the email to the sending server, this is referred to as a permanent email error. This commonly occurs when one or more receivers’ addresses are no longer active and hence cannot receive messages. This is very common, for example, when you use your corporate email as a contact and then leave the firm. Other possible explanations of error email message include:
- Invalid email: when one or more receivers’ email addresses are missing, have been canceled.
- When the server cannot locate the recipient’s inbox, which may no longer exist;
- When the email domain provider discovers not authorized characters or blank spaces, it indicates a typing error.
- When the server receives an email and records it as delivered, but then can’t discover the mailbox in a later submission, it returns the email.
This type of inaccuracy requires a little more consideration and care. It’s the most damaging to your deliverability rate because the provider rejects it immediately and it’s regarded as inactive after the first try. The immediate solution is to remove it, because if it remains on your list, all other contacts, especially those with frequent involvement, will see their delivery suffer.