HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 all-in-one printer features scanning, copying, faxing, and printing. All of your printing needs can be met with this one, incredibly small device. It can print from tablets and smartphones and also has wireless printing capabilities.
HP OfficeJet Pro Driver
It is the HP 8710 driver that facilitates communication between your PC and HP device. It helps you understand your printer and translates commands, such as print. The HP OfficeJet 8710 driver must be installed if you are using the 8710 model.
It is important to keep the printer driver up to date because an outdated or missing/corrupt driver can cause your printer to stop working. When printing, you may get issues such as “printer in error state,” “0x0000011b,” “Printer Spooler error,” “printer driver is unavailable,” and so on. Installing a new version of your printer driver is required to resolve these difficulties.
How can the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 driver be updated by installing a new version? Take your time and follow the instructions to download, install, or update the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 driver.
Download HP Office8710 Pro Driver
The OfficeJet Pro 8710 driver facilitates error-free and seamless printing. The OfficeJet Pro 8710 driver facilitates error-free and seamless printing. Take a look at the instructions below if you’re trying to figure out how to download the HP 8710 driver. You will find both manual and automatic ways in this guide.
Method 1: Download HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Driver Manually
- Go to the HP 8710 download page.
- Scroll down the page and select Basic Drivers.
- Click “Download.”
- After downloading, double-click the driver and refer to the on-screen directions to install the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 driver.
- Click “I Agree” to accept the licence terms and conditions.
- To connect your HP printer to your PC, use a connection mode. wifi or USB-based.
- If you’re connecting wirelessly, select the WiFi network and enter the correct password to get connected.
- Make a wired connection by using a USB cable.
- The remaining HP 8710 driver installation steps should be followed.
Method 2: Download HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Driver Automatically
- To download Driver Updater Pro, click the download button.
- To download it, double-click.
- Wait as it searches for the HP drivers you may be missing.
- After that, select Update to install the most recent HP 8710 driver.
If you have successfully installed the HP driver setup, then your printer driver will automatically get updated.
Update HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Driver
Update your HP 8710 driver automatically
- Click the Windows + X keys.
- Then select to open Device Manager.
- Right-click the HP 8710 printer driver after expanding the printer.
- Select the Update Driver option.
- Select the right choice and allow it to update.
Hence, Your printer driver will automatically update.
Update HP 8710 driver via Windows Update
Microsoft can provide updates on a regular basis to address bugs and add enhancements and new features. You can opt to update the system in order to update the HP 8710 printer driver, as the upgrade might include a new version of the driver.
- Open the Settings app in Windows 11/10.
- Either go directly to Windows Update or select Update & Security > Windows Update.
- Look for updates. If a system update is available, download and install it.