Although Brother printers are well-known for providing excellent printing results, they frequently output blank or black pages. Is your Wondering why your Brother printer printing blank pages? This guide will help you. We have everything you need to fix these typical printing issues with Brother printers. Look at this guide:
Why Is My Brother Printer Printing Blank Pages: Quick Fxes
- If your cartridge is low on ink, your Brother printer may print blank pages.
- An incorrect internet connection can cause this problem if you use a wireless Brother printer.
- Blank pages will be printed if the ink cartridge is not correctly installed or is of poor quality.
- The incorrect printer driver settings can cause a printer to print blank pages.
- Printers with dirty printheads can produce blank pages.
Brother Printer Printing Blank Pages
Fix – 1: Remove and replace the Brother printer’s ink cartridge
If the incorrect installation of the ink cartridge is the cause of the Brother printer printing blank pages, you should immediately reinsert the toner to fix the issue.
- Carefully remove the installed toner cartridge from the printer.
- Close the printer door and insert the cartridge into the spare slot.
- Using a cloth, clean the ink cartridge from the outside.
- Allow the printer and ink cartridge to rest for a while.
- Reinstall the toner properly and close the printer door.
Fix – 2: Clean Print Heads
You should try to resolve the print alignment difficulties with your printer. Follow the correct steps to take:
- Navigate to your Brother printer’s printer screen and press the ‘Menu’ button.
- Click the ‘Ink’ section using the navigation button.
- Open the ‘Cleaning’ window, and when the confirmation message appears on your printer’s screen, click the ‘OK’ button.
- Choose ‘Black color’ from the drop-down menu and click right to display the properties.
- Select ‘Clean’ and then ‘Shading cartridges’.
- Select the ‘Clean’ option and confirm the choice you made.
Fix – 3: Align Print Head
- Open the ‘Ink section’ of your Brother printer.
- Select ‘Improve Print Quality’ from the Improve Print Quality options.
- Navigate to the ‘Alignment’ option and select it.
- Then, choose the ‘Size of the Paper’ based on the alignment you want.
- Following that, you must push the basic alignment on the paper tray and load it with adequate paper.
- Print a test page to ensure that your Brother printer is working properly.
Fix – 4: Uninstall and Reinstall Brother Printer Driver
- Start your Windows PC, click the ‘Start’ button, and then expand the ‘All Programs’ folder.
- Double-click on ‘Printers and Scanners’ in the ‘Control Panel’ box.
- Locate the ‘Brother printer driver’ and right-click on it to expand options.
- Select the ‘Uninstall’ option.
- Select “Yes” when asked for confirmation when requested.
- After some time, you will notice that the Brother printer driver has been uninstalled.
- Now, open a web browser and navigate to the official Brother printer page.
- Download a Brother printer driver from the website that is compatible with your Windows version and printing device.
- Install the latest downloaded Brother printer driver by following the on-screen directions.
- Restart your computer and your Brother printer once it is ready for use.
Fix – 5: Change the Printer Ink Status
Your Brother printer’s ink status may not be properly configured is one of the reasons why it is printing blank pages. Follow the instructions below to update the status to the proper one:
- Let’s check to see if the toner’s ink is full or empty first. The Brother printer should now be on.
- Click the ‘Menu’ button next to the printer screen.
- Using the navigation buttons, select the ‘Ink management’ choice.
- Press the “OK” key. Next, choose the ‘Ink volume’ option to display its window.
- You may see the ink’s status here by clicking the ‘OK’ button.
If the ink is currently off, you can turn it on by clicking the toggle button. Blank pages will no longer print on your Brother printer.
Fix – 6: Uncheck Keep Printed Documents
- Choose “Printer properties” from the menu on the Brother printer’s interface.
- Select the ‘Advanced’ choice from the menu list.
- Select the ‘WIN PRINT’ option after selecting the ‘Printer operation’ key.
- Do a search for the “RAW alternative” on the “Default” data now.
- Press the ‘OK’ key.
- Uncheck the option next to “Keep printed documents” by selecting the “Advanced” tab from the menu.
Also Read: Fix Epson Printer Printing Blank Pages Issue
You can print a document after carefully following the instructions to verify that the Brother printer problems have been resolved.
We hope this information proves useful. Contact our agents via Live Chat for any questions regarding Brother Printer Not Printing. Keep checking back for more tutorials on how to solve common technical printer problems.